Monday, April 1, 2013

Contacting Me!

Well, it's so long for now! In this post I will tell you everything you could ever want to know about contacting me while I'm gone :) 

First, here is my address for the Missionary Training Center:

Sister Carson Loder 
MTC Mailbox #293
FRA-LYON 0514
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604 

You can send me letters and packages to that address until about May 14! 

Another option: DearElder.com

This place is great! And really, really easy to use. Go there and on the drop menu, select Provo MTC and click write letter. Fill in your address, then the rest: Sister Carson Loder, MTC Box #293 and estimated date 0514. Then you can type all you want and hit send, they'll print it at the MTC and I'll get it the same day! Plus, while I'm in the MTC, it's free.  Take advantage of that! 

After that, I go to France and here is my address for the mission home: 

Sister Carson Loder
France Lyon Mission 
Lyon Business Centre 
59 rue de l'Abondance
69003 Lyon
France 

Or if you want to be fancy: 

Sœur Carson Loder 
La Mission Française de Lyon
Lyon Business Centre
59 Rue de l'Abondance
F-69003 Lyon
France

You can ALSO use DearElder when I'm in France, but you will pay $1.10 (the cost of an international stamp anyway). But packages MUST go to the mission home because of customs things. I don't know, just keep that in mind! 

My e-mail is carson.loder@myldsmail.net 

You can definitely send me things like pictures and awesome and exciting news, but just a warning: I probably won't be able to reply often, especially in the MTC when my time is really limited :) 

If you want to receive my weekly updates and are not, e-mail Joann Hancock at hancockfamily@sbcglobal.net and let her know you want on the list :) 

I absolutely adore letters, so keep in touch. I can't wait to be a missionary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment